We want to engage directly with older people who want to be cared for in their own home in Hackney.
Our care services include:
- Dementia Care
- Physical Disability Care
- Live in Care
- Care and Support for Carers
- Mental Health Care
- Our care service is well equipped to work with customers with dementia, physical disability or mental health care. We understand that it is important for customers to be supported in such a way so that their sense of identity and feeling of self-worth is retained. This is why we provide a service that is flexible and understanding.
Reasons to choose Immediate Social Care:
We listen. We hold regular conversations and engage with our customers about daily activities, whilst respecting their privacy and addressing their cultural and other day to day care needs.
- At home our personalised domiciliary service is based on our customer’s physical, emotional and mental requirements and needs
- We advocate on our customers’ behalf, liaising with outside agencies and professionals involved in our customers’ care
- We provide consultancy advice and guidance on law, policies and provides funding advice around social care services
- We monitor customers’ mental health and manage the risks in the community, giving support to our customers’ needs, working with the recovery principle to identify any relapse signs and address the customer’s social isolation
- We help customers to remain in their home. However, if a customer needs to be moved into a care home, we provide help and support for the customer and their families to manage the transition
We provide physical disability and mental care services to London, Hackney, Haringey, Camden, Westminster and other areas.