We want to engage directly with older people who want to be cared for in their own home.
Our care service is well equipped to work with customers with dementia. We understand that it is important for customers with dementia to be supported in such a way so that their sense of identity and feeling of self-worth is retained. This is why we provide a service that is flexible and understanding.
Reasons to choose Immediate Social Care:
We listen. We hold regular conversations and engage with our customers about daily activities, whilst respecting their privacy and addressing their cultural and other day to day care needs.
- At home our personalised domiciliary service is based on our customer’s physical, emotional and mental requirements and needs
- We advocate on our customers’ behalf, liaising with outside agencies and professionals involved in our customers’ care
- We provide consultancy advice and guidance on law, policies and provides funding advice around social care services
- We monitor customers’ mental health and manage the risks in the community, giving support to our customers’ needs, working with the recovery principle to identify any relapse signs and address the customer’s social isolation
- We help customers to remain in their home. However, if a customer needs to be moved into a care home, we provide help and support for the customer and their families to manage the transition
- Support for carers is vital for the wellbeing of everyone concerned.
Our live in care is catered to your individual requirements. We make the inclusion of live in support as comfortable as possible for our clients, learning about your likes, your dislikes and the routines that form the basis of our everyday lives.
The level of care can vary from basic to complex. Your care and comfort is of paramount importance to us and our carers have experience of providing care in many different scenarios. These include:
- Back from hospital
- Back from care home
- Relative or primary carer is going away
- Switching care agencies
- Long term care needs
Live in care helps people to remain independent that would otherwise need to be cared for elsewhere.
Our approach to mental health care focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for our clients through behaviour management and assistance with cognitive functions. We enable people to feel better, look forward to visits and take pride in their appearance. Our service package includes support with:
- Care of skin, hair, teeth and nails, if required together with support for the home, social and personal life of the customers.
- Housekeeping, shopping and customers personal affairs.
- Medication care.
- Meal planning and shopping.
- Preparation of meals or snacks.
- Pension collection, escorting and bill payment.
- Personal support, including grooming, hygiene, mobility, bathing, toileting, dressing and undressing, getting up and going to bed including health monitoring in both mental and physical health.
We also ensure that all clients feel safe in their homes throughout all our visits and provide a range of day sitting, living care, waking and sleeping night services. To discuss your mental health care needs call us today.
We provide a personalised domiciliary service for customers with physical disability care requirements based on the person’s physical, emotional and mental requirements. We enable people to feel better, look forward to visits and take pride in their appearance. Our service package includes:
- Providing emotional and psychological support to each customer including behaviour management and assistance with cognitive functions
- Safety in the home
- Personal support, including grooming, hygiene, mobility, bathing, toileting, dressing and undressing, getting up and going to bed including health monitoring in both mental and physical health
- Support with care of skin, hair, teeth and nails, if required together with support for the home, social and personal life of the customers
- Support with housekeeping, shopping and customers personal affairs
- Support with medication and dementia care
- Day sitting service, Living care, waking or sleeping night service
- Support with meal planning and shopping
- Pension collection, escorting and bill payment
- Support with preparation of meals or snacks
- Support with feeding
Give us a call today for a friendly discussion about your physical disability care needs.
Whatever your type of dementia and the stage of its’ development, our dementia care assistants will help your loved ones to live full and happy lives.
According to research for the Alzheimers Society in 2013 unpaid carers worked the equivalent of 150,000 years caring for people with dementia and 43% of carers did not receive enough support. The same research found that people suffering with dementia weren’t living as well as they could 61% were depressed and 40% felt lonely.*
We provide dementia care in London, Camden, Westminster, Haringey, Hackney and beyond. So contact us to review you care options.
*Source: Dementia 2014: Opportunity for change. London: Alzheimer’s Society.
At home Immediate Social Care’s personalised domiciliary care for older people is based on our customer’s physical, emotional and mental requirements and needs. Our care service includes:
- Care at home, grooming
- Respite care and living-in care
- Nursing home care
- Day-to-Day Care
- Completing forms and claiming benefits
- Organising and monitoring the payment of your household bills
- Managing dementia care
- Activities to decrease social isolation
- Liaison with your GP and other agencies
- Short or long term mental and physical health needs
- In line with Government policy, Personalisation: giving you choice and control to help you reach your goals
We help customers to remain in their home. However, if customers need to be moved into a care home, we provide help and support for customers and their families to manage the transition. Call us today to discuss your care requirements for older people.