- End of Life Care
- Our domiciliary and Live-in care service” provides end of life care to clients personalised service based on the person’s physical, emotional, and mental requirements and needs. This service is not based on rushing in and rushing out. It is about providing the best possible care required that will address clients’ needs and requirements.
- We listen. We hold regular conversations and engage with our customers about daily activities whilst respecting their privacy and addressing their cultural and day to day care needs.
- We aim to make people feel comfortable, look forward to visits, reduce isolation, and preserve life’s dignity.
- We provide emotional and psychological support to each client, including behaviour management.
- Help with housekeeping, shopping, and client’s personal affairs.
- Day sitting service.
- Waking or sleeping night service.
- Support with meal planning and shopping.
- Pension collection, escorting and bill payment.
- Support with feeding.
- Respite care
- Personal Care
- Tube feeding
- Pressure sore care
Physical Disability Care
Mental Health Care